Mentor Series: Fibromyalgia
Give Valuable Support to Your Clients Suffering With This Debilitating Disease
~ Live Workshop Now Available as an Instant Download ~
Do you, or someone you know, suffer from Fibromyalgia?
It is estimated that 5 million Americans suffer from Fibromyalgia, and 80-90% of them are female. This is a debilitating and painful condition that is difficult to treat. It also has significant roots in the emotional and psychological bodies. And this is where hypnotherapy can be a very powerful tool for offering relief.
In this workshop, listen in and I interview and work with a client who was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 16 years earlier, and has chronic pain and significant anxiety. Includes a full length live demo. Approximately 1 hour 22 minutes.
What you can observe and learn:
- Unique induction
- Role Model
- Reverse Metaphor
- Regression and Inner Child
- Object Imagery
- Secondary Gains
- Core Transformation
- Empowerment Symbol
- EFT – A quick and modified version of Emotional Freedom Technique
- Setting up a signal from the body to give client specific messages
- Working with anxiety and philosophical contradictions
- Lengthy instructional commentary by Mary Lee LaBay
- Discover root cause of pain/condition, and initiating resolution
- Power Animals
- Extensive post session discussion and debriefing
- Commentary by client
Helpful for anyone in the healing arts or is suffering from this condition.
Your investment in your healing practice: $39
WAIT! For a limited time, purchase all NINE Mentor Series workshops for $229 – a deep savings and a giant leap forward in your private practice.