Part 1 – The Discovery Call
Every hypnotherapist/client relationship starts with that initial phone conversation. How this call is handled will largely determine whether you close the deal and schedule that client, or the call ends with no new client.
There is an art to successfully bringing this initial conversation to highest and best outcome.
In this recorded live workshop we will cover:
- Why the Discovery Call is important
- Advance preparation, including programs, payments, fees, email documents to send and more
- The importance of professional branding
- What to include on your webpage
- Getting focused on your niche market
- Understanding your demographics
- Writing a document that describes the Discovery Call
- The benefits to having systems in place
- Integrating your other skill sets with hypnotherapy
- Creating bonuses for your programs
- Setting Fees
- Creating Programs
- Creating value for your programs
- Charging per session vs. per hour
- Talking about your experience when you don’t have a lot of experience
- Offering a payment plan to your clients
- Taking credit cards, fees, logistics
- Practice session
- Debriefing with students
- Dealing with your own prosperity issues
- Handling questions about taking insurance
- The need for being well-prepared for the call and practice the protocol
- The benefit of having the cheat sheet available and having confidence
- How long the calls will take
- When clients get the intake forms and what’s included
- Differences between packages and programs
- Receive a workbook and a Discovery Call Cheat Sheet to refer to when on your calls with your potential clients.
Your investment in your career: $39
WAIT! For a limited time, purchase all NINE Mentor Series workshops for $229 – a deep savings and a giant leap forward in your private practice.