Do you want to learn one of the richest, most powerful
wellness and spiritual growth techniques in use today?
Are you ready for a fresh perspective
on the techniques you already use?
A Professional Text
Past life regression is an extraordinary tool facilitating spiritual exploration, growth and healing. Mary Lee LaBay has performed thousands of hours of regression in her 20 years of practice—and now you can get the benefit of her experience with this comprehensive and practical book.
You will learn:
- How anyone can achieve a regression easily and quickly, even with the most resistant client.
- Pitfalls to avoid during a session.
- How and when to use specific therapeutic techniques for successful past life regression.
- Breakthrough techniques for addressing physical ailments, relationship issues, addictions, and more.
- What step-ins are and why two lifetimes may appear to overlap.
- How to discern memory from fantasy, and how to research your findings.
- Common—and not-so-common—experiences of death and life between lives.
- How to lead clients to the time between lives, and how they can make the right choices when they are faced with reincarnation
Your client’s experience
Exploring a client’s past lives provides insight into feelings, thoughts and motivations that can help your clients reach their spiritual and material goals. In addition to providing them with knowledge and insight, exploring past lives can help them:
- Overcome phobias and mental blocks.
- Understand and shape career choices.
- Enhance relationships with friends, family and partners.
- Deal constructively with death and grief.
- Live richer, more fulfilling lives—in this incarnation and the next.
“…best new contribution…”
“The best new contribution to the practice of past life regression therapy I’ve seen in years. I highly recommend it.”
~ Julia Ingram, M.A., therapist and coauthor of the New York Times bestseller, The Messengers and author of The Lost Sisterhood.
“…a wealth of information…”
“Mary Lee brings a wealth of information and experience about past life regressions to the health care professional. Her book is filled with case studies as well as valuable hypnotherapy and regression techniques.”
~ Janet Cunningham, Ph.D, Associate Director of the International Board of Regression Therapy (IBRT).
“She makes it easy for you….”
“Somewhere beyond the walls of your everyday mind lives delicious adventures of other places and times. Mary Lee LaBay, as your own personal guide, takes you there. She lovingly shows you why, where and how you can make the journey of your lifetime with joy and grace. She makes it easy for you to go there so you may swoon in the reverie of what you find. Now you can answer powerful and eternal questions of “why am I here?” “where did I come from?” and “where am I going?” for yourself. It is like deja vu all over again, or rather should we call it vuja de? Have a lovely trip!”
~ Shelley Stockwell, Ph.D. Author of “Time Travel” and President of the International Hypnosis Federation Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Time to add to your skill sets?
Learn the fascinating art of past life regression—an inexhaustible well of self-discovery, spiritual transformation and positive change for you and your clients.
“I am very impressed by Past Life Regression: A Guide for Practitioners, so I wanted to say well done on a great book. I love your approach.” Phil Fontenay, Taipei, Taiwan
Soft cover – Available through Amazon and other retailers.
Instant Download PDF: $8.00